Hotel Antony in Ischgl
Rooms for your holidays in Ischgl
Look forward to a relaxing holiday at our family-run and beautifully furnished 4-star hotel in Ischgl. You’re sure to enjoy our excellent location in the centre of Ischgl, 300 metres from the nearest grocery stores and the Pardatschgrat cable car terminal. So come on and spend the best time of the year with us at the 4-star Hotel Antony – and enjoy some serious pampering.
We look forward to welcoming you.
The Salner family
Skiing – in a superlative ski resort
Over here, one of the largest integrated ski regions of Tirol offers a unique choice of many winter activities accompanied by glamour and unforgettable surprises – the skiing mecca of the Alps is in top form for its guests each winter. Our village of some 1,500 souls has won multiple awards and distinctions thanks to the Silvretta Arena resort and its 238 km of slopes, making it one of the most popular winter hot spots in Austria - and all around the world. The fact that this Tyrolean skiing area has garnered so many plaudits abroad shouldn’t come as a surprise. For no matter whether it’s a question of easy, intermediate or difficult slopes, everyone’s sure to enjoy the sublime pleasure of skiing over here!
Unique location in Ischgl, sunny and quiet …
NOW even morecomfortabel through the brand new TUNNEL direct into the station of the 3S Pardatschgrad cablecar and back from the slopes in the evening!
- approx. 130m to the entrance of the new Tunnel (Parking Lounge)
- Tunnel offers direct access to the station of the Pardatschgrad cablecar
- Tunnel with passenger lift to Dorfstraße
- comfortable and shortes way back from the slopes (130 m from the Tunnel-End)
- approx. 200m to the supermarket
- approx. 200m to the chemist’s
- approx. 350m to the next cable car station (on alternative foodpath)
- approx. 350m to the next pist (on alternative foodpath)
- approx. 400m to the pedestrian tunnel of the village
Holidays in the Hotel Antony in Ischgl
Turn off your mind, relax and float downstream: all this is just as much a part of a successful winter holiday in Ischgl as are the perfectly groomed slopes in the Silvretta Ski Arena.